Please use the
following information for recording promotions that occurred
during this reporting period. The information this form
is intended to capture is the employee's movement from
one position to another.
is best registered by counting as promotions only those
employment actions that move an employee from one job
title to another job title.
The list below contains all the information needed to complete the
appropriate analysis. It is important to ensure
that all of the information requested be recorded
for each promotion that took place during the 12-month
individual promoted in your company during the past AAP
year please list:
- The date of the promotion.
- The name of the employee promoted.
- The job title from which the person was promoted.
- The job group of the job identified above or its EEO code number.
- The job title to which the employee was promoted.
- The job group or EEO code of the new position.
- The race and sex of the promoted employee.
- The disabled and veteran's status of the employee.
- The reason the employee was promoted (be as specific as possible).